• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just started using this little beast.

MLSS

Android Expert
May 20, 2013
Nelsonville, Ohio
My G3 (boost mobile) took a short drop off a long pier and now lives in the bottom of our big pond....... Really enjoyed the phone but I am now finally using the Moto E I bought as a backup a while back. I opened the box this morning.

I haven't had much time with it but it is a nice little phone so far. [emoji217] [emoji217]

Reactions: psionandy
I can't believe I left this little monster in the box tucked into a drawer for so long. It sat unopened and unused for months lol
I really enjoyed the LG G3. It was fast and and responsive. When it ended up in the bottom of the pond I was pretty upset.
After using the Moto E for almost 2 weeks I am in love with this little phone.
I wish it had a flash and I wish the front facing camera was a little better. A little more memory would have been awesome as well.
I think the screen looks great. Colors look sharp to me. Lollipop runs smooth on this device.
The UI is great. I don't gush and rave about phones very often but I just can't help it with this phone.

Upvote 0
Yes, I got mine last year on a Cricket promotion, and basically got the phone for free. It's admittedly bare bones, but so far I'm very happy with it. I love that there's a minimum of bloatware. Still don't have a lot of free space, but I do have a fast 32GB card which holds all my photos, music, et al.
I'm in the US and I'm really hoping we are going to get Marshmallow.

Upvote 0
Yes, I got mine last year on a Cricket promotion, and basically got the phone for free. It's admittedly bare bones, but so far I'm very happy with it. I love that there's a minimum of bloatware. Still don't have a lot of free space, but I do have a fast 32GB card which holds all my photos, music, et al.
I'm in the US and I'm really hoping we are going to get Marshmallow.
Have cm 13 which is basic mm and a PAC ROM to which is 6.0.1 if member right both run sweet

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones