• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just Swapped GDE for Home+++

I have installed home++ twice.. both times it has brought my droid to a halt. scrolling left or right on the desktop does not work, apps all seem to take much longer to respond.

I really like the layout, but not sure what else might be going on.

I cleared off all widgets and icons from my regular home screen. I even tried installing from the file directly off the developers website.

for the most part, I run my Droid pretty stock.. nothing out of the ordinary. Any particular apps that I might have installed that might be issue?

-B

Upvote 0
I just got Home++. It's awesome. I now have to search the forums for cool Home++ wallpapers. Are any of you setting your screen amount to 7, and if so, is it affecting your battery?

Nevermind, Home++ is only using 7% of my battery even with the 7 screen setup, so I can probably conclude that the number of screens does not have any major affect on battery life.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones