Just talked to HTC Support

Last Updated:

1. flash4o

flash4o Member This Topic's Starter

Oct 27, 2009
    I don't think I've ever done this much HW on a phone before...but these days, it's hard to drop $$ until you are sure the product is right.

So the guy was cool, and did'nt bs me at all.

Said they know of the problems (I just asked about the text app and dust under screen) and they are working on it. Said they will come out asap, with little notice. Just ready then out.

So I'm not really closer to a decision yet, but at least our protesting\contacting is doing something.

I like to beleive that at the end of every day\week\month\quarter these reports feed up the chain and progress & changes are made. They are out to make money, and to do so, they have to keep their products solid and working.

Think I'll play it week to week. I'm on sero now, so it's just putting up with a crappy Centro til I see some action from HTC.

2. apollomaker

apollomaker Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2009
    Good information and BE PATIENT. I think you will find it worth the wait. I am enjoying my Hero, in spite of the little buggies, but know the fixes will be coming along with some added features and apps I am sure.

Hang in there --- ;)