• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just thought I'd share about 3 cubed

QuickDraw

Android Enthusiast
Jun 12, 2010
I was getting a little frustrated with the different music players for different reasons, won't go deep into that, but the biggest reason was album art. This was also happening to me with my experience with 3 cubed. However, I found a tip in relation to album art that I didn't know and thought I'd share (most of you may/may not already know this). It seems that you can do a long press on the Album Art area to make the program go out and download additional album art that may/may not relate to the current Album. I guess this is a feature to help ya out if the program is having trouble reading your current Album Art, or if you think you have bad AA...etc. I found this feature very helpful in my efforts to find the correct album art for my "Album/Songs". I still have just a couple that is not quite right. Here is where I picked up on the tip.

Android Quick App: “3″ or Cubed Music Player - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Hope this helps someone who is going through the same type of frustration that I was in Finding/downloading proper AA. :cool:

Oh and the tipster was "takeshi", thanks to him/her and it is about half way down the page.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones