• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just updated to 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Bell Canada.

atmasters

Android Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2010
Canada B.C.
Just got my update and LOVE it. I used Ordin at it was a smooth update. I didn't even wipe my phone. Now I just did it this morning so I have not seen any problems pop up yet but really like all the new features I got. I am on the Bell Canada network but went threw SamMobile for the firmware.

i did as well via Kies, all went great and liking JB, so far... If you have a number of
apps and want to remember where they were, take screenshots of all your home
pages before upgrading. All your downloaded apps will be in the application screen
only and you'll have to put them back on your home screen.

Thats a great idea about taking a photo oh your home page.

Upvote 0
I just installed JB 4.1.2, I had ics, anyways my question is my ver of jellybean seems too be missing some features, such as smart stay and s cloud, I saw some videos on YouTube with the features in question running on a s2, but I can't seem to find them in my setting, if someone knows what the problem is here i would like a reply.

PS. I on bell Canada and I updates with the samsung kies

Upvote 0
I just installed JB 4.1.2, I had ics, anyways my question is my ver of jellybean seems too be missing some features, such as smart stay and s cloud, I saw some videos on YouTube with the features in question running on a s2, but I can't seem to find them in my setting, if someone knows what the problem is here i would like a reply.

PS. I on bell Canada and I updates with the samsung kies

Thats probably down to the carrier release, it was noted that the official releases (LS8 , LSD) did not contain as many functions as the leaked LSJ, however the devs had produced mods that have allowed some of these functions to be flashed back on custom ROMS

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones