• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Just upgraded to official update. Question on contacts.

So I saved all my contacts prior to upgrading to a group on my gmail account called HTC Hero. On 1.5, as soon as I hit the people shortcut, it pulled up my contacts under this group.

When I upgraded to the newest firmware, when I hit the people shortcut, it defaults to the "all" tab. If I scroll over to the right once to the "Groups" tab, and then select the "HTC Hero" group that I have, all my phone numbers are there.

My question is this, is their a way to have it so when I click the people shortcut, that it defaults to the HTC Hero group so it's just the phone numbers and not to the "all" group that has emails of people that don't have a phone number?

Thank you,
Whiteice

*EDIT* Ok, well nm. As soon as I finished this thread, I found an option to only show contacts with phone numbers. Sorry.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones