just wanna say i love the esteem familyGeneral

Last Updated:

1. blaxican25

blaxican25 Well-Known Member

Love the folks in the esteem forums every ones mature and respects each other and we have great support from the devs not to mention all are memebers making all these sweet ass themes just want everyone to know im very thankful for all your hard work and the esteem rocks :)

Ps: no homo lol. ;-)

Advertisement
  2. Gomez025

Gomez025 Well-Known Member

Comments like these keep the commnunity running to to do better. As a proud esteem user and dealer, it's an honor to serve others cus that's what we're here for!
  3. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Agree 100% this a solid community and I started as a noob I'm still one but have learn a lot from you guys keep it up :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6
  4. akikhia

akikhia Well-Known Member

ya i honestly saw a huge difference between esteem community and connect community :\ very unfortunate but i need those extra features
  5. yahhboy

yahhboy Well-Known Member

That's something I really like about this community, everyone shares their work with others and no one flames on the N00Bs, this community really is tight knit :cool: I don't have the esteem anymore, but I dont mind trying to contribute when I'm not busy :D
  6. esv9591

esv9591 Well-Known Member

I was on the optimus m forums (loved it) the Admire forums (it was ok) and the Attain forums (no comment) before getting this phone and I will admit, I love it here. Everyone is so helpful and willing to help answer any question no matter how stupid. And, every thread is answered as quick as possible. Gotta love the Dev and themer here. :)
  7. jtw1216

jtw1216 Well-Known Member

I learned all about rooting from here :thumbup: & when I thought I had bricked one phone, I went & got another. Then a couple of the DEVs on here wanted to play around to see if the other phone was really out of it. After a couple of days, we got it back up & running. Now That's what I call support.

KUDOS to the DEVs on here.

Esteem kicks major ass:rock:
  8. bnb25

bnb25 Well-Known Member

Group hug!!
    LeeoJohnson likes this.
  9. ManlyParasite

ManlyParasite Well-Known Member

+1
    Yea PG it's a God send, loved his work on the ascend, and glad he's here on the esteem!

another +1 lol
  10. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

11. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS Guide

CUZ WE THE BEST :party::party:
    LeeoJohnson likes this.
  12. JayBondzeWell

JayBondzeWell Well-Known Member

wish i was mature =[
  13. Bard

Bard Well-Known Member Developer

LG Esteem is my first (android) smartphone so I learned a lot from here.

I am a programmer but android programming is compeletely new to me.

Hope I can get into modding / theming / programming so I can give back to community.
    blaxican25 likes this.
  14. blaxican25

blaxican25 Well-Known Member