just wanted to say thank youGeneral

Last Updated:

1. munsterrr

munsterrr Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

ive been on these forums looking up moment goodness for a while and finally traded my tour for a moment last tuesday.

since then i have got the htc keyboard and i got the ze09 custom rom from zefie.

all were simple and easily done in under 20 minutes ALL THANKS to you guys and your threads.

i dont miss anything about my BB accept BBM but all my 56 BBM contacts dont have a problem texting....soooo much to do and accomplish with these phones. i cant wait for sprints next android goody. if they bust out with a 1ghz 4g phone....game over. After CES and their dissapointing press release im kind of scared but im willing to bet something will come out soon to compete with ATTs new droid line, VZW and their N1, and tmobile and their n1 also(not holding breath).

anyway ill be around here alot more often

Advertisement
  2. MrGadget256

MrGadget256 Well-Known Member

It was fun harassing the Sprint booth reps at CES, most were clueless. But the DTV version of the Moment was interesting, just another plug on the top opposite of the audio jack that you connect an antenna to. Then you can watch live TV. Interesting.

3. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

Sadly they have had phones in japan that can do that for years.