• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

just wanted to say thanks

Tokenpoke

Android Expert
Feb 10, 2011
Miami, FL
www.facebook.com
thanks to everyone here, even the new guys who know next to nothing about their phones and squat about programming.

a month ago i'd lost all interest in computers and programming but then i bought an ascend.

it took me less than an hour to find the friendliest forum i've ever come across and three weeks to get the tech bug again.

thanks especially to jazzette, earlymon, isaac, sepembersrain, gmash, blastgt, nutmeg and a few others (will edit post soon) for the warm welcome and immediate support when i first showed up.

and isaac, i know i keep saying this but, you're freakin awesome. few people would continue developing on/ working with a phone they no longer use, much less for free. you really are a unique character.

We love that you are here too. You are one of the people I have learned from as well. ^^.

Oh and yes, Isaac is one of the people I really look up to as well. Someday when I'm done with my computer courses at ITT, I hope to be more proficient in Android/Linux!

P.S EarlyMom, Jazziette, Blast, Gmash are also people I look up to. I keep coming back to read my own post and I'm like....Crapazoid. Then again if I had to thank every person who has helped me, It would be a list that would reach from here to somewhere out in the boon doggles.

Reactions: EarlyMon and Gmash
Upvote 0
I also want to say thank you to everyone. I got my Ascend in Dec. and didn't find this wonderful forum till Jan. I have been following since. I haven't needed to post since the majority of my questions have already been asked, and answered. I am now contemplating Icarus, and am sure to need help. A lot of you have passed me up. I am only rooted. My questions are adding up, waiting for the right moment for me to ask. I am very glad there are so many friendly, helpful, and let's not forget Fun people here who are willing to help. Clap,clap,whistle,cheer....Thanks

Reactions: Gmash and EarlyMon
Upvote 0
Hey nic, sorry if your posts got missed feel free to pm me if you need help.
If I cant help I will point you to someone who can.

No need be sorry, no missed posts. I've been passed up by all of you moving on to Icarus when I've been waiting for 2.2. Almost done waiting. I want to play too. Thank you very much for your offer of help. I will take you up on that offer very soon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones