1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Just wanted to say thanks!!

1. sb43

sb43 Well-Known Member

I just wanted to post a BIG THANK YOU to some of you who I have taken advise from (Too many to mention). I am new to smart phone tweaking, and I love it. My Warp is running the OEM 1.50 Warp rom, with the "Glitch" 1.7 kernel. Phone is super fast, and running great!
    Only a couple questions:
    1. cant get the volume all the way up in the earpiece. (being a carpenter for 30 yrs. has taken it's toll on my hearing) I've gone to the volume app and set it higher, but no luck.

2.Cant uninstall some apps. Some I don't ever use.

3.Would love to tweak my CDMA. Can't find it,but if I do, may need some help. Where I live (In the mnts. of western Northern VA). When I work towards D.C Great service!

4. What is the debug for for OEM 1.5. Will it screww me up if I unzip it from CWM without backing up?

Thanks again to all of you!:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

Advertisement
    :
  2. cartersball

cartersball Well-Known Member

This should probably go in the All Things Root Section to begin with as most of the things you are asking how to do require root access to the phone. In the mean time I will answer the questions for you so you can begin looking into solutions.
    Installing an app called Volume+ (Volume Boost) has been extremely helpful for rooted users of this device. Be careful and read directions as setting the volume too high with this app could result in a busted non functional speaker

For this you will also need and app. I suggest Titanium Backup. I also suggest that you spring for the paid version of both this and the app for volume boosting. Installing this app will allow you to back up and remove apps on the phone that you normally would not be able to. I suggest using the freeze option first on an app you'd like to remove and using the phone normally for 24 to 48 hours to ensure that there are no ill effects from removing the app. The freeze option basically removes the app but leaves it easily accessible in case you are removing something that causes issues.

3G tweaks can be a little tricky. Take the time to read the following threads and learn about the many different ways you can increase the 3G data speed or signal on this phone.
    Guide: How to change your PRL code
    Updated PRL info per region

That last question should be asked in the thread for that particular ROM. As I am not running that ROM i would be afraid to say you could do something or not. I am sure the ROM Dev can answer this for you though.
    mhannah3333 and sb43 like this.
  3. alsaces daddy

alsaces daddy Well-Known Member

I moved this to the ZTE Warp all things root forum. I hope everyone here can help you out. :cool:
    sb43 likes this.
  4. sb43

sb43 Well-Known Member

You're Awesome Brother! Thank you again!