• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just wanted to show off my latest blog post about my phone

I don't mean to spam. I just wanted to share my latest blog about my Samsung Prevail.

According to guidelines for this forum- you can post your websites in your sig to advertise if you wish however, it's also stated that you should not advertise in posts unless you're referring to something (if I recall correctly- been a while since I've checked it out!)

Don't worry- you're fine right now :)

Upvote 0
Welcome to the Android Forums!

Mada is correct in that we ask people to not come to Android Forums exclusively to try to draw traffic towards their own web sites. After you have achieved 25 posts you can add your site URL to your signature. Additionally you are welcome to provide a URL to a page on a site which may directly contribute to the subject of a thread you are posting in. First and foremost we hope that you'll participate as a contributing member of Android Forums...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones