Justin.tv and UstreamGeneral

Last Updated:

1. pucrepeap

pucrepeap Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So with football season in bloom and Hockey season about to start I love streaming college games through Justin.tv and sometimes Ustream. I also use some other sites that I can't mention for pro games....essentially they broadcast off private channels on Justin.tv.

But I haven't had much luck with either of those sites on my Incredible.

Has anyone successfully been able to get a good stream off those sites? How about ESPN3? Been spotty at best for me there.

--I wish Justin.tv would have a viewing app along with the broadcasting app they released. Something similar to what NFL Mobile has. That works pretty good.

Advertisement
  2. sillyrabbitt123

sillyrabbitt123 Well-Known Member

i just get the link i want by going on my computer and then email then click from gmail on the Dinc an it works usually the few times i tried

3. pucrepeap

pucrepeap Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

That probably would work. But if I have access to my computer I most likely would watch what I want on there instead of on my phone :(

Direct from the site, it works ok. Choppy, I guess I should expect that since there's a god chance that some college student is broadcasting it from his HP.

The one I use for the pros links justin.tv or ustream or other random broadcast links, but they do it using a pop-up. That's where I usually run into problems. Videos don't show on those pop-ups.

I'll have to experiment a little more.

4. Joshuahist

Joshuahist Well-Known Member

I don't know about the other two sites, but ESPN3 worked great for me for the Boise State game at a Phillies game.

5. BetaMan

BetaMan Well-Known Member

Just get a SlingBox and be done with it! Watch anywhere, worldwide on laptop or phone (if they have CDMA).