1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

k-9 app add attachement

Last Updated:

1. toilets

toilets Member This Topic's Starter

Good Afternoon,

Im trying to find out a way (or wondering what app I will need) that will allow me to compose a email message while using k-9 and then allow me to add an attachment. For example when I use k9 and I compose a message and I want to add an attachment it only gives me the option to add something from my gallery or music or sound recorder. My question is how am I able to go into my SD card and get a document to attach to this composed email? I use Astro file manager and I know that I can go in and click on the document and send it that way via k9 but lets say I am composing a message and then realized I need to attach something that is saved on my sd card there doesnt seem to be a way to do this.
    Any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. toilets

Bump

3. brykins

brykins Well-Known Member

Think you are correct in that at the moment, there is no way to do this. I have trouble understanding why Google would mess up attachments but I have more trouble in understanding why the developer of a third party app (who must have seen that Google had messed up so much on their app) would ALSO not allow us to add ANY file as an attachment.

4. toilets

Thank you for the response, I was beginning to think I was doing something wrong as I would figure a app like this would have addressed this type of issue.

5. gadzooks

gadzooks Well-Known Member

I have OI File Manager app, & it's a pick for me in K-9 Add attachment pop-up.

OI File Manager
    This list was generated with Listables! on the Android Market. For more info see http://alostpacket.com/

bdn008 and jimdroid like this.