1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

K-9 Mail on Droid

Last Updated:

1. kidqwik

kidqwik Member This Topic's Starter

On my Droid, K-9 refuses to mark 1,394 email messages as read. :-b Is there ANY way to do this with any other program if necessary? When you goto Mark as Read it LOOKS like it does, but they just revert back to being unread and the phone constantly says there r new messages because of this.

Advertisement
  2. prerunnerseth

prerunnerseth Well-Known Member

not sure if this would help. but I had an issue similar. when in the email account click menu then on folder list. Long press on the inbox and click mark all messages as read.

3. kidqwik

kidqwik Member This Topic's Starter

:( Nopes. Tried it. For a brief second it looks like marks them all as read. If u back up out of it, then it shows them all as unread again. At the same time, the K9mail-errors folders get more messages in it with errors. :(

4. droid99999

droid99999 Active Member

It may be an option with your email provider. I've seen options before to choose whether downloaded mails should be marked as read or unread.

Check those options.

5. danmosatl

danmosatl Member

I still cant get it to sync with my exchange server. What is th eincoming and outgoing addresses for an exchange server? Tried to point it to owa, but no luck.

6. danmosatl

danmosatl Member

I still cant get it to sync with my exchange server. What is the incoming and outgoing addresses for an exchange server? Tried to point it to owa, but no luck.

7. droid99999

droid99999 Active Member

Can you ask your IT person?