• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

K9 email question

dpando33

Lurker
Feb 1, 2012
I recently started using K9 and I have been fooling around with all the settings and options and I did something that now when I touch the icon to open K9, it opens to the message list of one of the two accounts. Before I had it open to show the list of accounts and the "all accounts" and unified accounts. How do I get that back so when I press the K9 icon, it opens to all of my account list?
Thanks.

I've not used the K9 email app. Welcome to Android Forums. You might try asking in the area where we discuss Android apps. Someone in there familiar with the app will have an answer for you. Here is a link to that area:
Android Applications - Android Forums
Thanks so much for using these forums. I hope you find the answer to your email question and can use these forums for all of you Android needs. Have fun.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones