• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

K9 mail help

bboozer

Jan 1, 2010
I have a question for those that are using K9 Mail. I added a folder on my PC for my yahoo email account and moved several emails into it. They were gone from my inbox on my phone, but the new folder is not there. When I was using the stock email for yahoo, and I added a folder, sometimes after a day or 2, the new folder would appear. But, it has been a week or 2 now and I need to be able to access these emails from my phone. How do I get the K9 mail to bring up that new folder?

I have a question for those that are using K9 Mail. I added a folder on my PC for my yahoo email account and moved several emails into it. They were gone from my inbox on my phone, but the new folder is not there. When I was using the stock email for yahoo, and I added a folder, sometimes after a day or 2, the new folder would appear. But, it has been a week or 2 now and I need to be able to access these emails from my phone. How do I get the K9 mail to bring up that new folder?

In the account's folder view (where you see all the folders for the account), press Menu > Folder > Refresh Folders. If that still doesn't work then try Display All Folders.

Upvote 0
In the account's folder view (where you see all the folders for the account), press Menu > Folder > Refresh Folders. If that still doesn't work then try Display All Folders.

I upgraded my phone, and on the old phone it showed all of my folders on my webmail site (yahoo bizmail). On this one, i cannot get it to show those folders. (I can see draft, inbox, sent, trash) I have tried enabling all folders, all except 2nd class, etc.

How do I get K9 to display my other folders again??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones