Kangerade 5.0.9 stuck at .8ghz with 1.1kernel

Last Updated:

1. Saiyan_Prince

Saiyan_Prince Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I noticed when i ran quadrant my scores were so low. And i went to system information in quadrant. My run speed was only at 0.8ghz when max speed is 1.1ghz with Chevys kernel. How do i change this without Setcpu? Or am i stuck overclocked at 0.8ghz with a 1.1ghz kernel?

Advertisement
  2. Jareris

Jareris Well-Known Member

I'm on the same ROM and noticed this as well. Interested in figuring this out.

3. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

I don't think you can make adjustments to the speed without SetCPU. If it's not defaulting to the correct speed you'll have to download it. It really is worth the money, if not just for the profiles.

4. deronee

deronee Member

I'm running Kangerade 5.0.9 with JDLFG 1.2 GHz FROYO Kernel v2.0 and my quadrant benchmark went from 1050-1100 w/o SETCPU to now 1400-1450 with SETCPU. I'm still trying to find out the right set-up for SETCPU though. I'm not too sure whether it is defaulted at that. I know Pete's BB is defaulted at 800. What do I know; I'm a noob.

5. Saiyan_Prince

I had BB 0.4 and even though it was at default low. After I glass kernel it would be set to that kernel without setcpu. So I don't know wats up. And I don't have a credcard to buy anything. I wish Verizon would come up with a better payment method.

6. Saiyan_Prince

I just downloaded overclock widget and now I can overclock at 1.1g for now till I get set cpu