KaosFroyo 35.1 and Exchange 2003 calendar sync problem.

Last Updated:

1. ifh

ifh Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

I have flashed to KaosFroyo 2.2 v35.1.

Everything is fine and the best thing of all is the amazing Power Control widget with all the customization of the widget.

But!:
    I have Exchange 2003 Outlook recurring events created in Outlook. If I use the phone's calendar to delete today's event only from a weekly-recurring event ("Delete this event only"), it doesn't sync with Outlook. In other words, after a sync and check Outlook, I still see the event I deleted using the phone calendar. The other way around, it works fine (if I delete an event in Outlook, it updates on my phone to where I don't see it). Any tips/ideas?

Is there a place I can enter this as a bug for KaosFroyo 35.1?

Thank you!!

Advertisement
  2. ifh

ifh Active Member This Topic's Starter

ok, i found the github place I am supposed to enter issues. I would still appreciate answers here, too.

3. ErisDroid?

ErisDroid? Well-Known Member

I haven't taken the plunge in Kaos V35-1, but I do run V34. I noticed the same thing until I changed the update time. I had it set to push, then changed it to 10 minutes. It seemed to work for me.

The one thing I don't like in any version is that I can't move e-mails to a different folder form the inbox. Have you seen this?