KaosFroyo Problem and Phone Charging Problem

Last Updated:

1. ndsustudent

ndsustudent Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Apr 21, 2010
    I just recently flashed to KaosFroyo and I absolutley love it! But there are two problems that I have with it and I was hoping someone could help me out.

1. The softkey lights stay on but if I rotate the phone vertical they will turn off...kinda strange. I remember reading about it somewhere and a possible fix but I can't remember where.

2. I tried calling *228 to re-program my phone's roaming capabilities and when I call it I get brought to a new activation screen that I never had before with 2.1. But anyways, there is no way to select menu options because there is no keyboard!

3. When ever I plug my phone in to charge and I touch it, icons will start to be highlighted and my screens will move around. I am almost positive that it is a hardware defect but Verizon won't replace it because I forgot to wipe 2.2 off it before I brought it in (stupid..stupid me....voided my warranty! :mad:). But does anyone know of any way to fix it?

2. razorclose

razorclose Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2010
    for problem #2, press down the menu button and hold, that will bring up the keyboard ;)