1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Kazaloo - Social chat and photo exchange app

Last Updated:

1. kazaloo

kazaloo Member This Topic's Starter

Hello Android Forums!

We want to tell you about our new app on the Android Market: Kazaloo

Kazaloo is a fun social app that allows users to exchange pictures and chat in real time with new people.

How does Kazaloo work?

Very simple, first you take a photo with the camera, it will became your profile picture, optionally a comment or your current location can also be attached. After that you are ready to browse through the online users. No registrations or logins required.

It is possible to sort the online users list by distance, rating or simply by time connected, so the newest will show up first when refreshing.

The application allows you to send private messages to any users having the possibility to attach a picture (always coming from the camera) or start a 1-to-1 real time chat where pictures can be sent aswell.

The app is designed to run also on the background, notifications appears on the status bar if an incoming message or chat request is received.

Kazaloo works on Android 1.5+ devices, and a free, ad supported version is currently on the Market for free. A paid version without ads will be released soon.

We invite you to give it a try :)

[​IMG]

Official site: kazaloo | instant fun on the go
    Twitter: Kazaloo (kazaloo) on Twitter

Advertisement
  2. brownhornet

brownhornet Well-Known Member

I love the chat apps so ill give it a ring when I get home and review it here

3. kazaloo

kazaloo Member This Topic's Starter

That is great brownhornet!

We have had a good number of downloads this first days however we still need more people to stay connected at the same time, as no one likes a chat app without users online :)

4. Greenops

Greenops New Member

I'll give it a try, Samsung infuse 4G Android 2.2