saptech Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    MoodyBlues likes this.
  2. Davdi

Davdi Well-Known Member Contributor

I really want one.
  3. Speed Daemon

Speed Daemon Disabled

Is that vaporware that I smell? Eau so Vague, I believe...
  4. nickdalzell

nickdalzell Well-Known Member Contributor

sounds Chinese...
  5. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind having one, but I would like to check it out before buying! :smokingsomb:
  6. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

To be frank, I smell another Fusion Garage JooJoo tablet is in the works here. Although they may not even get that far.

Vivaldi? Italian I think. :p

Apparently they're trying to find a Chinese device maker. That's usually how it happens when you want a tech product developed and manufactured economically enough for you.

The "British" Raspberry Pi is made in China, probably because they couldn't find anyone else to do it for the price they wanted to sell it at.
  7. Speed Daemon

Speed Daemon Disabled

It's all Greek to me. "Graecum est; non legitur"

Here in the US we have a similar saying about product manuals, mostly for made-in-China products, that contain undecipherable English prose. ;)
  8. nickdalzell

nickdalzell Well-Known Member Contributor

Speaking of product manuals, one of my friends has a Yamaha keyboard where the instructions had the wrong word for inserting the legs into the holes, using a word i cannot use on these forums...they recalled the manual but he kept the old one for the sake of it.
  9. Speed Daemon

Speed Daemon Disabled

I'd keep that manual too! You might get a few bucks for it on Pawn Stars! :D