Keep Calendar Event open during phone callGeneral

1. Jefe55

Jefe55 New Member

I just switched from an old HTC Incredible to a Droid Mini. On the Incredible whenever I made a call by clicking the phone number from a calendar event, the event would remain open as well as open the dial pad. This would allow me to see conference call access codes so I could dial them in. Now I need to be in front of my laptop to see the event while dialing the access code.

Thoughts?

Advertisement
    :
  2. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

As far as I know, the dialer cannot do this.

I just had one of those calls last night. I used an old-fashioned method: I wrote the codes down on a piece of scrap paper.

You can use the multitask button to switch back to the calendar to look up the codes, then switch back to the dialer.

It's possible that there is a replacement dialer in the Play Store that has this sort of behavior, but I don't know of one myself.

One other idea: get a clipboard manager from the Play Store. These apps will keep multiple items that you have copied to the clipboard. That way you can copy the two numbers, one at a time, and then access them from the app as you use the dialer. (I wonder if you can paste them in rather than enter them yourself?)