• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Keep getting "application has stopped unexpectedly" message

Huewey

Dec 16, 2011
I recently installed moldovan mile high on my san francisco via TPT. Everything seemed fine, now all of a sudden, i keep getting this message Keep getting "application has stopped unexpectedly", on alarms, launcher pro etc.

It is becoming really annoying and problematic, to normal use of my phone. Could someone please please help! Thankyou

I recently installed moldovan mile high on my san francisco via TPT. Everything seemed fine, now all of a sudden, i keep getting this message Keep getting "application has stopped unexpectedly", on alarms, launcher pro etc.

It is becoming really annoying and problematic, to normal use of my phone. Could someone please please help! Thankyou

Did you do full wipe before flashing MMH??

See this post.....you may need to re-flash:

http://androidforums.com/3453779-post13.html

Or you could first try "fix permissions" with Rom Manager or ClockworkMod directly....

ROMManager.jpg

Dalvik.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones