• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

fsyamin

Lurker
Feb 26, 2014
Currently I using Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 which is rooted built in with cyanogenmod 10.1.3. This rom stable but unfortunately last saturday, when I woke up I suddenly realise that my tab bricked. I don't know what cause make that happen. I have tried many things to fixed it. I try use other rom, kernel and also try to install back stock firmware but it still same keep restarting. When I connected it with odin to installed back stock firmware, it shows that the process is pass but when I reboot my tab it still with the cyanogenmod boot animation and then it keep restarting back. Same goes when I try to change rom and kernel still the problem occur. Good to hear that my tab still can go to CWM and Downloading mode. So what should I do to fixed this? Somebody plss help me asap

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones