Keep stock messaging app from scrolling up?General

1. brnr17

brnr17 Well-Known Member

I can't figure out exactly which situation does it, but off and on my phone keeps scrolling to the top of a message thread when i unlock it to read the new message. anyway to keep it from doing this? If i back out to the list of all threads and go back in it goes to the bottom like it's supposed too, it's just annoying it keeps doing it .. any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. Darnell0216

Darnell0216 Well-Known Member

Gotta say you're the first I've seen with this complaint. I haven't experienced it and I do not believe my wife has either (she usually complains when the phone doesn't like her LoL). Some might find it easier to help if they knew your phone's carrier and software version (the number at the top of About Device, not your android version).
  3. brnr17

brnr17 Well-Known Member

I'm Verizon on ME7. I find it really annoying myself. It seems to happen the most if i'm in a thread and the phone locks itself then i receive another message, if i open it up it's at the top of the thread instead of the bottom. I downloaded handcent like i've had on previous phones and that's taken care of the problem, so no worries, but would still be good to know the cause for others!