1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Keepass question?

Last Updated:

1. Smudgie

Smudgie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am looking for a very simple password app. I would like to be able to just save all of my credit card info (bank, account number, security code, card website, and expiration date) onto my Droid Incredible. I cannot think of a reason why I would need to access this on a PC? I tried Keepass after reading that many people favor it. However, I cannot seem to modify any of the fields to enter in the specific above info that I mentioned above. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a better program for my needs?

Advertisement
  2. jack frost

jack frost Member

keepass really needs some instructions. I trust it the most since it's all open source and completely on your machine instead of being held somewhere else.

3. regression

regression Well-Known Member

I just opened a KeePass database on my phone and was able to modify the fields. Is your database file a kdb or kdbx file type? I believe it is read only for kdbx and KeePass 2.x files.

4. Casbah

Casbah Well-Known Member

I was hoping Keepass would have some sort of database self-destruct/delete if the wrong access password was entered more than x number of times. Does anyone know if this feature is available on another app?

Thanks!