kennedyx rom back to 2.2

Last Updated:

1. lolwut5

lolwut5 Active Member This Topic's Starter

i got the kennedyx rom and i dont see a difference in it but i lost all of my stuff.. so can i reload my back up or do i have to reflash the 2.2 rom

Advertisement
  2. gmenfan83

gmenfan83 Well-Known Member

Just restore your backup ....that's what it's there for

3. gmenfan83

Also the reason you may have lost your stuff os because you didn't back up your apps through titanium prior to installing your rom ....titanium will let you backup then restore on different rims so you don't lose your apps

4. Piiman

Piiman Well-Known Member

You can also have 2.2 backup and auto restore your apps from the cloud. Then whenever you reset your phone just sit back for about an hour and all your apps will magically restore. :D

5. gmenfan83

How is this done pillman I would like to know ....I have a cloud app I believe is that what you do it from?also will it restore data?

6. Piiman

Piiman Well-Known Member

I think it's on by default but you can check it in the privacy settings. Backup my data" [check] "Automatic Restore" [check] and your good. I believe it "Backs up and restores data also I know it restores you network setting and passwords. But I'm not 100% sure about other apps. Give it a try! But the whole point of the save restore from the cloud was something Google wanted so that it would be easy to move to a new phone so I would think they do the data also.

gmenfan83 likes this.
  7. gmenfan83

Awesome will try!