• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

KenW from NW Ohio

KenW

Lurker
Feb 28, 2010
NW Ohio
I currently have an XV6800. My New in Two program is up on March 6 and I'm planning on getting an Android based phone from Verizon, my current carrier.

Just learned about the Nexus and now I'm in a quandry. :D Should I wait to the end of the month or just take the plunge now for the MotoDroid?

I'll be looking for threads comparing the two. If you have any wisdom to share feel free to post it here or to pm me.

:cool:

Ken (I covet the 'droid) W

I currently have an XV6800. My New in Two program is up on March 6 and I'm planning on getting an Android based phone from Verizon, my current carrier.

Just learned about the Nexus and now I'm in a quandry. :D Should I wait to the end of the month or just take the plunge now for the MotoDroid?

I'll be looking for threads comparing the two. If you have any wisdom to share feel free to post it here or to pm me.

:cool:

Ken (I covet the 'droid) W
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
Thanks for the welcomes.

I'm still wondering about the comparison between the MDroid and the Nexus.

Anything else besides the keyboard difference? Does the Motoroloa have the noise suppression? Is either one better web-surfing?

My XV6800 doesn't do YouTube, do either of these? Tethering is also an issue with my present phone and PDAnet didn't like the implementation of WM on the phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones