• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Kernel][CM7][CM9][MIUI][CTMOD/H.A.R.] Kato Kernel Beta 0.4 - Overclocked 946MHz[Update 3/30/12]

any chance hroark and kato could combine their kernels so that we have OC and SD-ext support, all in one?

Actually i would like to see implementation of the koumamod.config option... I would like the ability to choose:)

Ocssmcm7? lol.

P.s. Tried swap partition as swap on cm7b5 with class 10 sd... Epic fail... Lagomancer big time...

Upvote 0
Um , not only do I know how to follow instructions . I'm one of the few people in here that did it right the first time . When he said "finally" , he meant we finally got THE 3rd KERNEL to work on MY phone . My phone would not take the first two kernels for some reason . As for setting it to On-Demand , it had to be set to Performance in order for the screenshot to be taken and show 900MHz . If I would have left it set to On-Demand and taken the shot it would have registered 98MHz which is the minimum because the phone was idle . DUH . I just wanted to clear that up since you quoted his post to me and then wrote that you could follow instructions , like i couldn't or something . :rolleyes::D:p

EASY WET!
I meant nothing toward you!
I just picked one of his recent posts to ask if I could test it to....thats all!
Next time I will post a new post! Sorry!:D:D:D

Upvote 0
i tried the .2 version this morning before i had a change to download antutu cpu master..and the phone kept freezing and or rebooting ...i am on ej06
dont know what to do

would dta2sd work with this kernel..
and should i odiin to ej06 stock and then flash the rom then the kernel?

Upvote 0
i tried the .2 version this morning before i had a change to download antutu cpu master..and the phone kept freezing and or rebooting ...i am on ej06
dont know what to do

would dta2sd work with this kernel..
and should i odiin to ej06 stock and then flash the rom then the kernel?

This is not a d2sd kernel... and I think that people might be having problems witb antutu.. try voltage control its free..

Upvote 0
EASY WET!
I meant nothing toward you!
I just picked one of his recent posts to ask if I could test it to....thats all!
Next time I will post a new post! Sorry!:D:D:D

It's all good man . I ain't mad at ya . ;):D:D

Yo Trench . I've been running that kernel that you gave me for 2 days now and haven't had 1 issue with it . CM7 and your kernel are running great . Battery consumption is not bad at all . Thanks again

Upvote 0
It doesn't have data2ext . I'm using S2E from the Market and It seems to be working fine . It'll help free up some space so you can get all your apps on it .

yeah s2e is awsome right?...does its job very well and is alot easier to use then the other apps out there

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Prevail using Tapatalk Beta 2

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones