• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Kernel D325f8

apareceu um dev ele mexeu no kernel mais segundo ele o processador naum suporta a camera ate abria, mas ficava fechando, foi aí que saiu a cm13, ele instalou pra testar e disse que era so remover o app da camera nativa pelo titanium backup e instalar outra da play store, como a fx e uma outra la que funciona segundo ele, mas a cm13 ta com muito bug pro f8, instalei ontem, os gapps naum funcionam e naum suporta linguagem portugues, se selecionar em portugues entra em loop

Upvote 0
apareceu um dev ele mexeu no kernel mais segundo ele o processador naum suporta a camera ate abria, mas ficava fechando, foi aí que saiu a cm13, ele instalou pra testar e disse que era so remover o app da camera nativa pelo titanium backup e instalar outra da play store, como a fx e uma outra la que funciona segundo ele, mas a cm13 ta com muito bug pro f8, instalei ontem, os gapps naum funcionam e naum suporta linguagem portugues, se selecionar em portugues entra em loop
Eu vi a dica de vc do CM 13 / titanium backup mas como tem muito bug ainda eu prefiro aguardar até o problema ser resolvido para todos os d325f8 (nenhum da duzia ROMs consegue fazer funcionar a camera traseira)
Eu tentei remover a camera com o titanium backup (eu tenho o CM 12.1) mas não consegui, o titanium backup fala que 'nao é autorizado'

tl, dr: I won't install CM13 just yet, I'll rather wait for the D325F8's rear camera be solved for all ROMs

Upvote 0
leanderson was saying that he knows a developer that may fix the rear camera problem of the d325f8 now that it's easier with the CM13.
After that we were just comenting how hard it is for us to send a d325f8 phone to @vm03
I have d320f8 device and the camera does not work, I think it's the same as d325f8, no?. I'm from Mexico, would be easier to send from here. But if they say that perhaps can be fix it with Marshmallow, I don't see it very necessary.

Upvote 0
I have d320f8 device and the camera does not work, I think it's the same as d325f8, no?. I'm from Mexico, would be easier to send from here. But if they say that perhaps can be fix it with Marshmallow, I don't see it very necessary.
I think that your model is the same of the d320f8, the only difference is the dual sim but would be cool that you send your cellphone to vm03 and talk to him :)

Upvote 0
hello friend, the camera already works so ta still not perfect, it has a white stripe in the middle, but that does not usually interfere in the picture

As long as the white stripe is just on the screen and not on the final picture and the quality of the picture is acceptable I would have no problem using it, do you think that the quality of the photo is acceptable as the stock rom?

Thank you

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones