[Kernel][GB] H426 - BDTweaks now on Google Play (06/24/13)

Last Updated:

1. Bloodawn

Bloodawn Well-Known Member

got the kernel built from source.

mbwd likes this.
  2. lMonsterl

lMonsterl Well-Known Member

3. TryingToRoot

TryingToRoot Well-Known Member

That is so awesome
    bd@ss if I must say so myself
  4. Bionic Chronic

Bionic Chronic Well-Known Member

Not sure what this means, but from the responses I read seems great! So Great work Blood! Even though I am not sure what it means, I know your work is greatly appreciated!
  5. icekream

icekream Active Member

I think that means its a actual kernel now n not a modified ramdsk?
  6. Bionic Chronic

Oh yea, lol. I even asked about this the other day. "Blonde Moment" I guess you could say, haha. Either way Great Job Blood!!
  7. Bloodawn

Version 0.2
    Built from ZVC source
    Optimized some more mounting

If this doesn't work for you don't worry, I got some other stuff coming out tonight =p
    ndno and tombob like this.
  8. lMonsterl

im so excited! :D
  9. icekream

icekream Active Member

10. Bionic Chronic

Well damn haha. I installed the ZVC Update to my Boost then downgraded from MBv1.2zvc to just MBv1.2 .So I will wait till I can find out how to get rid of the zvc update to get the zv4 update then guess back to MBv1.2zv4. I am just weary because I use Bluetooth FTP alot and I couldn't get it to work on the MBv1.2zvc. Just as soon as i get situated, I def. want the new kernel and whatever else new that comes out..

EDIT: I too am excited!! Just can't get ahead of myself, lol.
  11. sik00

sik00 Well-Known Member

Booted right up Blood. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks!

Attached Files:

12. tombob

tombob Well-Known Member

Yes! Booted first try, thanks!
  13. icekream

icekream Active Member

just to confirm it does not boot with zvc/zv4
  14. lMonsterl

its only working on the zvc baseband
  15. Bloodawn

the rom has to be ZVC too, you cant just have the baseband.
  16. Capn069

Capn069 Well-Known Member Contributor

I just flashed this new kernel and now I'm stuck on the LG screen. I wiped everything in hopes it would stick but it still won't boot past the LG screen. Any ideas other than restoring a previous backup?
  17. munguse

munguse Well-Known Member

You wiped everything so i assume you also wiped cache. Did you fix permissions in the advanced menu of cwm?
  18. Capn069

Yes, cache partition, dalvik cache, factory reset, fixed permissions, Ive tried everything. Still no luck. Blood has always came through for me in the past, maybe this is a bug he needs to look at.
  19. Bloodawn

if you wanna use the new version you'll have to wait till later, 0.1 should work for you tho.

0.2 is only for ZVC/ZV4 roms

0.1 is only for ZV9/ZV3 roms

if you have one of the new basebands with a old rom and you flash 0.2 you'll get stuck on the lg screen.
  20. wizardofwoz

wizardofwoz Member

Ohh man, and I thought I'd be going to bed early tonight
  21. Capn069

That's what confuses me. I'm on ZVC and a ZVC Rom and it still hangs.
  22. Bloodawn

what rom are you using bro, are you using marky beats? if you are then its not a ZVC rom, thats why people are getting confused.

that is a ZV3 rom with the build.prop edited to think its ZV4/ZVC so the nag screen quits popping up. if you used one of those update zips all you got out of them was the baseband.
    mbwd and Capn069 like this.
  23. Capn069

Yeah man, Marky beats 1.2 ZVC, that explains it. I just flashed hyper 0.1 and now it loads. Thanks for the heads up. I don't get to get on as much anymore as I used to with the prevail. I still can't wait to see what you pull out for this phone.
  24. ndno

ndno Well-Known Member

Thanks Blood! Version 0.2 works on my Sprint ZVC-based ROM now! I couldn't get 0.1 to work but this new version works. Thanks for the hard work. Time to take the new engine out for a ride :)

Is there a repository for your work? I would like to download the kernel source you have and play around with it. Thanks!
  25. Bionic Chronic

So I am wondering basically if you flashed the ZVC Link or the ZV4 and the MBv1.2zvc, you are not really updated? How can we update and keep CWM so that we can flash Hyper Kernel .2?
    Capn069 likes this.