Key Locker?

Last Updated:

1. altimax98

altimax98 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My girlfriends droid is having a little issue with the proximity sensor. She face dials all the time, and its annoying. Whats a good app to manualy or automaticly lock the phone requiring a slide during a call to bring up the 'call in progress screen'?

Advertisement
  2. vido.ardes

vido.ardes Well-Known Member

The proximity sensor apparently has problems when it comes to hair. I don't know of an app that does it, but ProxyLightTester will tell you if the sensor is actually busted or not. If it is, you can probably take it in for repair

3. altimax98

altimax98 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I bought it on amazon so im really not planning on sending it in for repairs as I dont think verizon will cover it. The sensor list program shows it as working properly when compared to mine, but its prob the hair issue... Maybe i can get some of the guys to get me a .apk so that when the screen turns off during a call it puts the keylocker screen on

4. ocunicorn

ocunicorn New Member

ok new to this Droid what is a proxylight tester? I am having nothing but troubles with calls, I can be talking and it will dial or hang up on people at will. I so far have been having fun with the phone but I run a rescue and I cant have the phone dialing at will or cutting off a call