1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

key padGeneral

1. hilux

hilux Well-Known Member

hi all what is a good key pad to install on my s4 I want one that I can have the quirty key pad

Advertisement
  2. lotus49

lotus49 Well-Known Member

If you mean a 3rd party keyboard app, my vote goes to SwiftKey i.e. the full version available in the Play store.

It learns quickly and has lots of skins available. I often find that I hardly have to type anything in short messages. I'm clearly very predictable and SwiftKey is good at guessing what I'm going to type next.
  3. hilux

hilux Well-Known Member

hi its not free that one is it
  4. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Well-Known Member Contributor

Swiftkey does have a free version available, but I also highly recommend paying for the full version. Its only a couple of bucks.

Extremely adaptive to your shorthand/slang/spelling and will quickly become a great tool for you. It has a swype option and the speech to text is very accurate as well.

Definitely a big +1 to lotus49's suggestion.
  5. hilux

hilux Well-Known Member

hi I have the free one but it gives me no option for changing the key pad to the 3x4 as I hate the qwerty one
  6. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Well-Known Member Contributor

In your first post you asked for a qwerty keyboard. Now you want a 3x4 T9 style?

Try looking at the anysoftkeyboard.
  7. hilux

hilux Well-Known Member

Hi, I know I did sorry I got it mixed up we are not all perfect.
  8. hilux

hilux Well-Known Member

hi I have just downloaded anysoftkeyboard. any one know how to put it on predictive text on please.