• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Key Ring Reward Cards: Immensely useful

vertigo

Lurker
Feb 26, 2009
Lends your ears my android brethren and let me spin you a yarn, a yarn about this key ring application. This application has allowed me to discard all, and yes I mean all, of my club cards, membership cards and all that malarkey. I simply scan the card label it and the a champions cry I scream to the havens. “THANK YOU BLESSED APP DEVELOPER!” for freeing me from the bonds of plastic scan cards.

Now for some tips…
Always request the hand scanner from the cashier. You might get the WTF eye from the cashier, but that eye quickly turns to one of amazement, joy, and perhaps a pinch of love when the familiar “bing” from their computer sounds and ushers them to… “the future”.
Use the settings to automatically adjust the screen brightness. that’s all I have to say about that.
You can use anything that has a bar code. So even if it doesn’t have a graphic for “average Joe's gym” it still works.

Now go forth with you lighten load and liberated wallet slots, and scan on brotha…… scan on.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones