1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Keyboard double triggering

1. Peachtree

Peachtree New Member

Hi,
    I have had the Milestone 2 for 5 months now. Last week, the keys on the slide-out keyboard started double triggering - not always and not all of them, but it started with the "o" & "p" & seemed to spread. Turning off & removing battery has made no difference. It definitely is not the way I press as I had zero double triggers until this moment.
    Is there a way to reset the repeat rate, or any other suggestions anyone has? Thanks in advance

Advertisement
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

There is a solution to this on xda-dev Milestone 2 forum.
    dunjamon likes this.
  3. Peachtree

Peachtree New Member

Thanks - I am really wanting to stay away from solutions that mean rooting the phone.
  4. Peachtree

Peachtree New Member

What I wonder is why this problem has started only a short while ago if it is a permanent software problem? Thanks in advance.
  5. Szadzik

It is not a permanent problem. Some have it some do not. I do not have it, even though I had it on MS1.
    Peachtree likes this.
  6. dunjamon

dunjamon Well-Known Member

Any chance of a link? I've had this problem for ages, but thought it was down to my fat fingers. :(

edit...Nevermind, I've found it. Just need to work out the values now.
  7. Szadzik

dunjamon likes this.