keyboard/GB R4/flex t9

1. beastinbolts

beastinbolts Well-Known Member

ok so just flashed kings gb r4..( board I guess ) but I do not like the keyboard (at all) so I try to switch to Flex t9 and now I cant use my keyboard at all

The switch never took place and now every time I do something that brings up the keyboard it gives me an error. "the application flexT9 text input has stopped please try again"... so is there any way around this? Can I just back up the keyboard from kings gb and put it in place on this rom.. if so how?

the only alternative I see is to reinstall the rom and live with this key board which I wont ( really dont like this keyboard ) ..... any thoughts

Advertisement
  2. mbancroft

mbancroft Well-Known Member

OK so I am a duffuss... I forgot to install it from my SD card. All golden.........
  3. mbancroft

mbancroft Well-Known Member

Guess I need to up date my the info on titanium... see I am mbancroft again
  4. esthernrob

esthernrob Well-Known Member

i just DL'ed this from amazon the other day, (their "free app"), and thought it was pretty cool... but... whole E cow... major battery drain with this.... was only unplugged 4 1/2 hours and dropped below 50%... is it just me, or is anyone else using this app notice a "major" battery change....
  5. beastinbolts

beastinbolts Well-Known Member

The key board.... really , I have not noticed a drain at all
  6. esthernrob

esthernrob Well-Known Member

ya know, i may have been mistaken... gonna give it a go again tomorrow... i may have left something running that i normally turn off, like wifi... or background data... just had me flustered...