keyboard is crazySupport

Last Updated:

1. cayennecode

cayennecode New Member This Topic's Starter

Is it just me or is the keyboard spastic in the browser but just fine in the text messaging and seesmic applications. It might just be landscape mode in the browser, but it's acting crazy the spacebar will press other keys and the delete key will press the :) key. I have tried the better keyboard application with various skins but recently returned to the android keyboard because i prefer its layout and large numbers & letters

Advertisement
  2. Hegemony

Hegemony Well-Known Member

I think this is a known bug. There may be other posts on it. Happens from time to time on mine as well. I just put the phone to sleep and wake it back up to fix it. I'd say it happens once a week or so.

3. temperbad

temperbad Active Member

Yea I'd say once a week for me also, no biggie. Just hit screen off n turn it back On.. easy fix

4. markie-m8

markie-m8 Well-Known Member

My screen goes to crap about once a day, notice it more when its on charge, lucky enough putting it to sleep and back on sorts it and it doesn't loose what you was doing before having to put the bloody thing to sleep in the first place. About time this issue was sorted.

5. EpiphanyX

EpiphanyX Member

The stock keyboard is awful. Install the swype beta and you'll never look back.