• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Keyboard issues

QWEST

Dec 2, 2010
hey all I was on fb on my phone and i was trying to comment on someones status when my phone started acting weird i was using the stock keyboard app and using swype and i was swyping my words and nothing came up all of a sudden the keyboard went away and i couldn't get it back up so i went to my messaging app and it came up then goes away it comes back up but when i swype a word the keyboard disappears its odd any help?

hey all I was on fb on my phone and i was trying to comment on someones status when my phone started acting weird i was using the stock keyboard app and using swype and i was swyping my words and nothing came up all of a sudden the keyboard went away and i couldn't get it back up so i went to my messaging app and it came up then goes away it comes back up but when i swype a word the keyboard disappears its odd any help?

Restart the phone and see if that helps. Press and hold the power button on the side till the pop up appears. Select turn off. Let the phone turn off for a second and the just turn it back on using the same buton on the side. Let us know.

Robb

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones