Keyboard Lag??Support

Last Updated:

1. Gotta Be Mac

Gotta Be Mac Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Don't get me wrong i absolutely love this phone but as im typing this right now im getting serious keyboard lag. Anyone else experience any form of lag...it was smooth as butter day 1 and 2, could it be an app i downloaded? I hate to bring up a taskiller thread again, but maybe i need one?...for the record this internet page is the only thing i have open on my phone.

Advertisement
  2. Gotta Be Mac

Bump! Please respond even if you haven't experienced lag to let me know somethings up with mine.

3. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

I haven't experienced any keyboard lag with mine

4. Gotta Be Mac

Do you have keyboard sounds and haptic feedback off? I have these both off, I notice a little stutter in the Lock screen when unlocking the phone as well, this stutter is everytime the phone is unlocked. A friend of mine got the X as well, he's on Battery Saver Mode, and his lock screen FLIES open lol, mine pauses when it hits the little dot on the screen.

5. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

the lock screen lag is known hopefully they send an update to fix that but on typing i have sounds off but haptic feedback on

6. Birdman2004

Birdman2004 Well-Known Member

I have feedback as well as sounds on. I have seen once maybe twice where my keyboard lagged, but it was sooo little, I could hardly tell. I'm also running it in battery saver mode.

As for the task killer, it would cause more problems for you, from what I have seen on my phone and heard from other users.

7. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser VIP Member

You don't have an issue if you're only experiencing keyboard lag while trying to post in this forum.

That's an issue with the Android browser. It's been doing that since as long as I can remember.

Gotta Be Mac likes this.
  8. Dissentologist

Dissentologist Well-Known Member

Just started laggin today after the update. Everything seems a little slow even my data connection. Hangs before loading every page.