Keyboard LagSupport

Last Updated:

1. Jackooze

Jackooze New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey Guys , I hope someone can help me with an issue I am having with my DX.
    I have been dealing with major keyboard lag for about two weeks now. I have searched for a solution every where with no luck. I experienced this problem on my stock DX so I purchased Better Keyboard thinking maybe this will fix the lag but experienced the same problem. So I tried downloading a ROM hoping this will solve the issue. I am running Rubix Focused .05, at first the keyboard ran smoothly but after some time the same issue.

I don't know what to do anymore I am contemplating to start from scratch again and hopefully with some luck the issue will disappear.

Has anyone been experiencing this problem or know how to deal with this issue ?

PLEASE HELP !!

Advertisement
  2. binary visions

binary visions Well-Known Member

When do you experience the lag? All the time?

I get frequent lag when typing on pages full of images.

3. Jackooze

Jackooze New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for responding. Yeah 90 % of the time. The other percent works perfect then goes to shit.

4. Willyg44

Willyg44 Well-Known Member

Did you do a wipe before installing the ROM? I don't experience any lag. However, I did a little bit on the OTA 2.2 when I was running that, and I installed smart keyboard pro. That did the trick, no lag. You may want to give that a go. I think it's the best keyboard anyway, customizable, and we get the .com button back! :)