Keyboard problems?Support

1. 4runneradam

4runneradam Active Member

Just noticed this yesterday. I'll be typing, hit the shift button or whatever you call it that lets you choose the secondary set of characters like comma or question mark, and then begin typing standard letters. It will keep on typing the special characters when it should have went back to standard. Then I can press the shift key again, and type regular characters. But if I try to press the backspace key and delete those special characters, it will go crazy and delete like half or 3/4 of the sentence I just typed, not just one character. I tried rebooting but its still doing it.

Also, I noticed that while web browsing, normally I use the directional arrows on the keyboard to scroll up and down links, and then hit the enter button on the keypad to select the link. Now 3 out of 4 times I press the enter button on a link, and it will do nothing. I have to use my finger to click the link.

Advertisement
  2. CriticalCritic

CriticalCritic Well-Known Member

It sounds like you are having some software problems. I'm sorry to say that your best bet is probably to back up everything then reflash CL14