Keyboard Question: Tab Button?Support

Last Updated:

  1. HenryKrinkle

    HenryKrinkle Well-Known Member

    Hello: does anyone know if there is a tab button (or functional equivalent) for switching between form fields on a webpage.

    For example, when I log into a site the keyboard comes up for me to enter my login name. After I enter it I have to minimize the keyboard, click on the password box, enter the password, and then press enter. I've noticed that the trackball works a bit but is there an easier way?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. woop

    woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

    I typically use the trackpad, not sure if theres a tab function though.
    HenryKrinkle likes this.

Share This Page