• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Keyboard replacment( Multi-Touch Keyboard from DROID X)

Looking for a better keyboard than the stock HTC keyboard. Have read about Multi-Touch Keyboard from DROID X but I can't seem to find it anywhere. What are you all using? Not much of a swipe fan.

thanks

I am currently using SlideIT, but I may switch back to FlexT9 as it is easier to use both swiping and tapping to type. Often on these forums I have to type words that are AF or Android lexicon and I don't have time to add them all to the dictionary.

Upvote 0
I've spent the last two days looking all over the internet for the mutli touch keyboard, and found plenty of forums that had a link to in in 2010, but all the links have been taken down. It doesn't look like it's available for the general public anymore. I really liked it though when I used it on a buddy's Droid. If anyone knows how to get it, I'd love to know. Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones