Keyboard/Screen getting sloppySupport

Last Updated:

1. sghere

sghere Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone else having issues where the keyboard will just slide out when you're using the touch screen keyboard or on a phone call? Just started happening lastnight and I noticed there's quite a gap now.

I don't remember droping it or doing anything to it...but the guys at the VZW store aren't the friendliest people. :(

I don't use the QWERTY keyboard for anything at all.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Shayne

Advertisement
  2. eclipsed4utoo

eclipsed4utoo Well-Known Member

You saying the physical keyboard is sliding out while you are typing on the virtual keyboard or when you are on a call?

3. Miga

Miga Well-Known Member

Sounds like something might have come loose. The keyboard locks pretty well in the phone and use mine all the time. Some times is almost a pain to slide out but i would prefer that rather than the keyboard just flying around.

4. sghere

sghere Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

When I go to turn the phone on...the keyboard wants to slide out. Also, when I'm on the phone, the keyboard will move/wiggle or whatever to where it kicks in the keyboard layout, then I have to snap it back into place.

Not sure if I want to call VZW and have them ship me a "used" phone, or take it to the store and demand a new one since I'm just 2 days out of my 30 day trial.

I absolutely love the phone....but the keyboard is getting annoying.

Thanks for the help!
    Shayne

5. eclipsed4utoo

eclipsed4utoo Well-Known Member

If I am not mistaken, the "30-day trial" allows you to completely return the phone and get out of the contract. If you are having hardware issues and still want to keep the phone, there is no "period" where you can only have that done. Just take it to your local Verizon store and they should be able to help you out. If you don't have a local store, then call their customer service.