Keyboard typing issue (letters insert by itself)Support

Last Updated:

1. mqluke

mqluke New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everyone!
    Probably as many others i decided to move on from iphone platform to android and bought a new Desire 2 days ago and trying to catch up with it. I am generally very impressed with the device except 1 critical issue im having:
    When typing very fast in the keyboard, the keyboard gets lost completely, i am very fast typing person and do a lot of emails im's text etc.
    I can see when typing that random letters kick in the text.
    I did a test by fast typing letters A-L to see exactly and a random latter like G, F being inserted without my interaction while im pressing only A and L. This is mostly happening in vertical mode. Landscape is much better
    Can someone tell me what is going on please? I did calibration many times and no result. I downloaded keyboards from the Market - nothing. I googled the web for something - nothing there. Has some came across this issue? it is sooo frustrating and if i don't find solution how to fix it i will have to return it to a shop

Many Thanks

Advertisement
  2. nx1977

nx1977 Well-Known Member

Why not try enabling auto correction. It's pretty good at erradicating typing issues.

3. mqluke

mqluke New Member This Topic's Starter

i use 2 languages