Keyboard?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by wfbdan, Jul 29, 2010.

1. wfbdan

wfbdan New Member

Jul 25, 2010
    I am thinking of getting a mytouch off of craigslist and I was wondering if they keyboard is really as bad as people say it is? I dont have the money to buy a my touch slide as I know that is an obvious fix to the touch screen keyboard?

Have there been any improvements on the touch screen keyboard? is there a better one you can download?

Advertisement

2. The keyboard really isn't that bad, but you can always download other keyboards such as Better Keyboard, Swiftkey and many more. Personlly, I use Swype though, love it.

3. RhemaJ

RhemaJ Member

Aug 2, 2010
    Student
    Nonya
    yea..swype is really good.
    It's easy and fast to use.

but um..Ngo93..how do you download those keyboards? are the apps in the market?

4. Raven198

Raven198 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Work at a Power Plant
    Acworth, GA

Yeah, other keyboards are in the market....just search for keyboard and you should get a bunch of choices.

5. Ryco

Ryco Member

May 3, 2010
    I'm comming from an iphone 3G to a mt3g. The iphone had the best keyboard but honestly the mt3g's keyboard is not that bad.

6. You should go get the Vibrant or at least the Slide if it's in your budget though.

7. SRLNCLT

SRLNCLT Member

Aug 7, 2010
    Sorry but the slide blows. It is huge and bulky!!! Mt3g ftw!!!! Mt3g with froyo even better!!!