keyboard

Last Updated:

1. vegastattooed

vegastattooed Member This Topic's Starter

Is there a way to keep the key pad on the home screen? I love this phone, comming from the BB i have a lot to do. Thanks guys:D

Advertisement
  2. chadmd23

chadmd23 Well-Known Member

If you hold the MENU button, the keypad will appear.

3. vegastattooed

dummy me i ment to ask about the dial pad From the home screen. Thanks for the info. As im typing this it seems to lag alot is there anyrhing to fix that? Thanks

4. paul89

paul89 Well-Known Member

Im not sure I understand what you are asking, can you please explain it better?

5. vegastattooed

i found a small icon on the bottom of the home page. I changed home pages. Im sorry for the dumb questions BB is straight foward. I have alot to learn. Thanks for the help now and in the weeks to come.

6. paul89

paul89 Well-Known Member

which home app did you use..was it open home, I think you are talking about their little phone shortcut on the bottom left corner...I am I correct, only open has this, and you have the option to enable or disable that short cut:)

7. vegastattooed

That must be it.Yes it does have the little phone icon. I really reall need to learn this thing.lol I hope i can ask another question here. I like to download pics and tones,don't ask me why because i don't even know.Anyway i am trying my hardest to get all my sounds in one file likewise with pics too. I downloaded andexployer,well this didnt really help.I want to be able to send pics and tones to my friends but cant find a simple wat to just text a messege and attatch the tone because they are hard to find.I keep getting sent to the ringer set up but cant send the tones,i figured the pics but not the tones. Wow i hope that made sence if not dont try to answer. lol

8. paul89

paul89 Well-Known Member

no it really didnt make much sense because you cant put files into files...you put files into folders! by tones you mean songs? full songs? with text messaging, you can only send your ringtones. so if your trying to send a song, download ringdroid from market, create a ringtone from your mp3's or songs or whatever you want to call them, and save it. It will save it in your ringtones folder, then from there, in your attach option choose audio, then find the song you created! hope this helps!

9. vegastattooed

Im sorry, yes it did help. I just want to send tones.That makes sence.Thanks,i m sorry for being thick headed at times.lol Thanks. I did'nt even smoke crack today. lol

10. paul89

paul89 Well-Known Member

wow "today" lol well maybe its still affecting you from yesterday lmao:p