1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Kick it Out! - The Mobile Multiplayer Soccer Manager - Version 1.0 launched

Last Updated:

1. Ludetis

Ludetis Member This Topic's Starter

[​IMG]

Play against your friends or teams from around the world - The basic version is free and ad-free! Join the community. (You can simply search for "kick" in the Google Market.)

Kick it out! is improved continuously . For questions and suggestions, visit our forum at kick-it-out.de.

[​IMG][​IMG]

We have just added one Extension and the first action pack: The coach brings new tactics, training camps and as bonus: Rookie players! Furthermore, you gain full access to public tournaments and transfer market. The first Action Pack extends your Kick it out! team. Get additional rookie players, training camps, sponsor contracts!

[​IMG][​IMG]

Let the games begin.

Advertisement
  2. mack97

mack97 New Member

I love this app its fantastic, forced closed on me once and I lost my team. I can't login to recover the team either because its asking for a password that I never created. Can you offer any help with this?

3. Ludetis

4. Ludetis

Kick it out! is the Multiplayer Football Manager Game for Android. It is not too complex, so that you can play it fast and easily. You can play in leagues, tournaments or simply make friendlies against your friends, other human managed teams or K.I. teams.

For further questions find our forum or our FaQ at Kick it out!. There you can also place your feedback and own ideas.

Kick it out is in the basic version free to play and ad-free. You can purchase low priced extensions and action packs to have even more fun or to speed up.

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. Ludetis

Kick it out! is the Multiplayer Football Manager Game for Android. It is not too complex, so that you can play it fast and easily. You can play in leagues, tournaments or simply make friendlies against your friends, other human managed teams or K.I. teams.

For further questions find our forum or our FaQ at Kick it out!. There you can also place your feedback and own ideas.

Kick it out is in the basic version free to play and ad-free. You can purchase low priced extensions and action packs to have even more fun or to speed up.