Kickstand or prop?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. TokedUp

TokedUp Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

May 1, 2010
    Now that I have my Slingplayer I'm gonna be doin a lot of viewing on my DInc. Been realizing that propping it up, especially when charging, is a pain. Any ideas or solutions out there? I know that "other" phone has a kickstand but I was thinking maybe something could be added to the silicone case. This way the actual phone wouldn't be messed with. Also I know its easy to make a charging cradle but I need something to bring with me on the go and it needs to allow multiple angles while propped.

2. CrazyCal

CrazyCal Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Good luck. I think a charging cradle is as close as you're gonna get and they're a couple months off.
  3. euph_22

euph_22 Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2010
    I use a $.69 bussiness card holder as a cradle in my car, works great. I covered it with a layer of either silicone or epoxy (I forget which), to make it more grippy, but if you not using in a car it should be fine. you might need to set it on something to make room for the usb plug, but you get the idea.
    Office Depot Business Card Holder Clear by Office Depot

EDIT: After posting I realized I missed your need for portability and adjustability. I know ThinkGeek :: Stuff for Smart Masses has some folding iPhone stands that would work (probably, not 100% on the usb cord fitting).
    jj3699 likes this.