Kies air upload/downloadGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Useless

Useless New Member

Hi, I am a bit useless with anything too technical but have a Samsung Galaxy s2, and have connected it via Kies Air to my computer but cannot work out how to download/upload music or images to my phone using the Kies air connection.
    I am aware I can connect via usb but wondered about using the Kies Air, any help would be appreciate

Advertisement
    jha likes this.
  2. smileman

smileman Well-Known Member

but i have a mac. the new Kies Mac app software seems useless.

trying to move a large music collection from my Time Capsule over to my SGS2

Update: The Kies Mac desktop app seems to now be recognizing my device and is allow me to import music onto the SGS2.
  3. DaveSyd

DaveSyd Well-Known Member

Useless - You do have Kies Software loaded on the desktop right?! Kies Air is used only to communicate via wifi to the desktop. You need to have Kies loaded on the desktop.

If you haven't got it pick you country here then try to find it.
    http://www.samsung.com/smartphone/support-downloads.html

PS. I do not use Kies for Outlook sync it's a bit stunted. It's good for music, media though.
    D
  4. heshanj

heshanj Well-Known Member

well yeah, its a bit slow but u still can do it. to upload/download, go to File Explorer in Kies Air.. to download a single file, click it and u get an option under the file to Download. multiple files, check as many as u like and click download on top.

to upload, u should see an upload button on top when u open a folder. u can upload one file or many, depending on ur java version i believe
  5. ksammut91

ksammut91 Member

Nothing, solved it.